Division of Child Care Services Home Page
The New York State Office of Children and Family Services provides a range of resources to help parents with their child care needs, people who want to start or are currently running child care programs, and anyone with a concern about the health or safety of a child in a day care program.
- New Family and Group Family child care regulations are now available for viewing. The new regulations will go into effect on May 1, 2014. The Spanish version will be posted in the coming weeks.
Las regulaciones de cuidado infantil de la Oficina de Servicios para Niños y Familias que entran en efecto el 1ero de mayo de 2014 estarán disponibles en español. Estas se publicarán en nuestro portal tan pronto estén disponibles.
For a video conference introduction to the regulations, see http://ocfs.ny.gov/main/childcare/newregsvideo.asp
- Healthy Beverages in Child Care
The Office of Children and Family Services has developed regulations to help child care providers serve healthy beverages to children in care. This 45 minute training, with AUDIO, has been developed in collaboration with the NYS Department of Health to help family and group family providers learn the new regulations, effective May 1, 2014.
- CALLING ALL CHILD CARE PROVIDERS: TAKE
THE OCFS EARTH WEEK CHALLENGE!
Child Care Providers throughout the state are invited to share how they are observing Earth Week by participating in the OCFS Earth Week Challenge.
- OCFS CONTINUES CRACKDOWN ON CHILD CARE SUBSIDY FRAUD
OCFS has announced that it is taking another step in its continued efforts to reduce taxpayer dollars lost to child care subsidy fraud and waste by seeking a technology-based solution to help local districts.
QUALITYstarsNY is New York State's quality rating and improvement system. It is a voluntary program to rate, improve and communicate levels of quality in all regulated early care and learning programs. Read more about the important QUALITYstarsNY initiative.
Translate This Page
- Child Care
- Search only the Child Care website
- Search for Child Care
- Info for Parents
- Info for Providers
- Letters to Providers
- Become a Child Care Provider
- Request to remove street address and map from the OCFS Website
- The Local Departments of Social Services
- Medication Administration
- Combating Child Care Fraud
- Plans & Reports
- Child Care, Foster Care and Adoption:
- Child Care Complaint Line:
311 or 646-632-6101 NYC