Division of Child Care Services Home Page
The New York State Office of Children and Family Services provides a range of resources to help parents with their child care needs, people who want to start or are currently running child care programs, and anyone with a concern about the health or safety of a child in a day care program.
- New Family and Group Family child care regulations are now available for viewing. The new regulations will go into effect on May 1, 2014. The Spanish version will be posted in the coming weeks.
Las regulaciones de cuidado infantil de la Oficina de Servicios para Niños y Familias que entran en efecto el 1ero de mayo de 2014 estarán disponibles en español. Estas se publicarán en nuestro portal tan pronto estén disponibles.
- Proposed regulations concerning day care center, school age child care, small day care center and definitions, enforcement and hearings regulations are available for public comment until March 17, 2014.
- Notice of Proposed Rulemaking
A Notice of Proposed Rulemaking concerning proposed day care center, school age child care, small day care center and definitions, enforcement and hearings regulations has been announced today (January 29, 2014) in the State Register.
- OCFS CONTINUES CRACKDOWN ON CHILD CARE SUBSIDY FRAUD
OCFS has announced that it is taking another step in its continued efforts to reduce taxpayer dollars lost to child care subsidy fraud and waste by seeking a technology-based solution to help local districts.
QUALITYstarsNY is New York State's quality rating and improvement system. It is a voluntary program to rate, improve and communicate levels of quality in all regulated early care and learning programs. Read more about the important QUALITYstarsNY initiative.
Translate This Page
- Child Care
- Search only the Child Care website
- Search for Child Care
- Info for Parents
- Info for Providers
- Letters to Providers
- Become a Child Care Provider
- Family Day Care Provider Handbook
- Group Family Day Care Provider Handbook
- Request to remove street address and map from the OCFS Website
- The Local Departments of Social Services
- Medication Administration
- Combating Child Care Fraud
- Plans & Reports
- Child Care, Foster Care and Adoption:
- Child Care Complaint Line:
311 or 646-632-6101 NYC